We are currently accepting applications for the NRMP Match through ERAS. Applications are due when ERAS opens and are reviewed immediately.
The following positions are offered each year:
- 8 categorical general surgery positions
- 5 undesignated preliminary positions
Application Requirements include:
- Completed ERAS application
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Official Medical School Transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- USMLE board scores
- Dean's letter
For Foreign Medical Graduates:
- ECFMG certificate is needed at time of beginning residency.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital will sponsor J1 visas only.
Each year Invitations for interviews will be sent out within four weeks of receipt. Categorical interviews are the first two Saturday's in December. Preliminary interviews are scheduled in January and February each year.
Pre-Interview Webinars 2020